About Echo Consulting
Echo Consulting is a project management firm focused on maximizing the return on investment (ROI) for businesses undergoing technical and business transformation projects. Whether your team is considering rolling out a new solution, an upgrade to your current platform, or improving your current process, Echo Consulting is your experienced guide throughout.
All size companies deserve access to high-quality, experienced project management to help break down barriers to growth.
Our Core Beliefs
- Too many projects fail.
- Projects are meant to be temporary, but success should not be.
- Projects don’t end at go live.
- Build self-sufficiency, not dependency.
- For the best results, ask the right people the right questions at the right time.
- Too many companies focus on picking the “right” or “best” software but struggle with the communication, change management, and adoption strategies to truly maximize the value.
Built on years of experience, the heart of Echo Consulting is focused on four words - Learn, Share, Grow, Care.
Our Leadership Team
At Echo Consulting, we are different! We are much more than Project Management gurus. We are trusted advisors, mentors, team builders, change managers, adoption cheerleaders, problem solvers, and ultimately, we are the glue that keeps your project together and ensures success.
Molly Yanus fell in love with Project Management in the summer of 2012 - The science of balancing competing budget and schedule constraints while optimizing outcomes called to her competitive spirit and drive to lead. Molly founded Echo Consulting in June 2019 with the belief that all size teams deserve access to high-quality, experienced project management to help them scale and grow. It is so much MORE than picking the right software - it is maximizing the opportunity to establish business agility as a foundation and aligning the team for continuous improvement.
Molly Roy Yanus combines her love of Project Management and passion for teaching and team development by working with clients to adopt project management best practices and customizing their processes to align with their organization’s strategic goals.
A strong believer in the value of setting S.M.A.R.T. goals and the importance of data-driven decision-making, Molly has designed and taught many workshops, mentored project managers, business analysts, quality assurance testers, developers, and support techs on topics such as:
- Project Management roles and responsibilities
- Change and Adoption Management
- Implementing Project Management Tools
- Resource Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Program Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Molly has worked with more than 80 clients, led hundreds of cross-functional team members, and made thousands of stakeholders happy.